Search anything from Google

Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

I think that one long vacation is better


I think that one long vacation is better

Some students prefer one long vacation, while others prefer several short vacations. In my view, one long vacation is better. In this case students have a chance to have a good recess and to travel more. Furthermore, students enable to work during the one long vacation as well.
First of all, long vacation is desirable duration to have a long-term recess for concentration. After the stress of study session every student wants to forget everything about lessons and enjoy life. So, by having long vacation we can be away from the stress, teachers’ pressure on us and so forth. When summer comes, I begin to rejoice because in that period, I am not answerable for any classes and examinations which always keep me under pressure.
Another advantage of long vacation is that it gives students a chance to be able to travel and stay in foreign countries for a long period of time. If I go to abroad, I want to see more places, cultures, people or nations and even historical monuments, museums and so forth. To realize these aims I need long vacation rather than short ones. Last year we went to Turkey in summer and spent more or less 2 months there. I went to Istanbul, Ankara, and even 5 more cities of Turkey. It was an incredible vacation for me because I could go where I wanted and did not worry about the time. That’s why I am not sure that being worry about the time or thinking that classes will begin and I must be back soon would give any advantages to me. When we have limited or short vacation we can not realize our dreams even in journeys.
Finally, long vacation is appropriate time to get a job opportunity. As a matter of fact, we are not able to work during the study session, because we are responsible for our classes and most companies do not accept us as a part-time worker. In our country full time jobs are more available than part-time jobs. So, students who need money and want to collect money can work during the long vacation.
Therefore, through aforementioned consequences, I can say that long vacations are more suitable for me. I can relax more, can expand my outlook by traveling more and can work when I do not travel.